The educational landscape is changing rapidly, with e-learning and online courses drastically rising in popularity. For teachers and educators, creating an online course can be a viable source of income. But if you’re not particularly tech-savvy, a marketing pro, or even a Facebook Ads extraordinaire, how can you get the leads you need to make it a success?
Welcome to Anomalous Educator, where each week award-winning entrepreneur Ray Blakney, sets out to explore the world of education and online business with the help of successful professionals.
If you’re an educator, entrepreneur or someone who wants to improve people’s lives whilst having your own freedom, then this podcast is for you.
In this episode, I speak with Brice Gump, a digital marketing and lead generation expert and the founder of Major Impacts Media.
Brice has always had a penchant for numbers, problem solving and technology. Since 2008, he’s been putting these skills to work by helping small businesses drive traffic by using SEO and paid advertising.
In 2015, he founded Major Impacts Media as a way to further help businesses within all kinds of industries grow their annual revenue using data-driven direct response marketing.
Brice’s wealth of knowledge has led him to share his expertise with audiences across the world, and frequently guests on podcasts. He also attends webinars and digital training programs to help other entrepreneurs become successful in the online world.
When he’s not being a digital marketing pro, you can find Brice hosting his new podcast, Building It Online, a show that brings to light the successes and failures that entrepreneurs experience when building businesses online.
Today, we discuss some of the basics in how to improve your digital marketing tactics on Facebook, and what you can do as a teacher, to drive more traffic to your online products and website.
Also in this episode:
- Why you should turn learning digital marketing into a daily habit
- What to do as a newbie to digital marketing
- How to build an online course that sells
- Why you should boost your product’s prices when using paid advertising
- Using online webinars are a great way of marketing your online courses
- The difference between a $7 Course, and a $1,000 course
- How to effectively market your online course
- Why you should be researching
- The value of ‘do-it-for-you’ course creation platforms