Do you want to get fitter but don’t quite have the time? Our lives are busier than ever, and every hour we have is precious. Whatever your schedule looks like, it is possible to create a healthy fitness routine that works for you.
Welcome to Anomalous Educator, where each week award-winning entrepreneur Ray Blakney, sets out to explore the world of education and online business with the help of successful professionals.
If you’re an educator, entrepreneur or someone who wants to improve people’s lives whilst having your own freedom, then this podcast is for you.
In this episode, I speak with Andy Fossett the co-founder and CEO of GMB Fitness, the online fitness company that has taught thousands of people to enjoy exercise and live healthier, more fulfilling lives.
He’s also an accomplished martial artist, specialising in Taido, and a former English school teacher and currently lives in Japan.
The GMB Fitness path wasn’t completely linear.
In 2010, Andy and his two business partners, combined their experience in martial arts, gymnastics, coaching, and physical therapy to help people achieve a feeling of physical confidence through their internationally renowned, easy to follow online health and fitness programs.
In this episode, we take a look at how Andy went from English teacher to start a multimillion online fitness business. We discuss how you can overcome your lack of fitness guilt and the tips and tricks you need to stay fit around a busy schedule.
Also in this episode:
- From Karate Kid fanatic to fitness teacher
- Learning a new language in a foreign country
- The value of YouTube to convey messages
- Why people want fewer push-ups and more cool stuff
- How trial and error can formulate a better business
- Why you should accept that you don’t have time
- How starting small can lead to big benefits
- The desk routine that works
- The Two Buckets – Experience vs Newbies
- Learning to crawl, literally