In the business world, sales are without a doubt the most important skill an entrepreneur can have.
Unfortunately, so many people are reluctant to learn. Maybe it’s time to tap into your inner mogul and shed your fear of the big sell.
Welcome to the Anomalous Educator, where each week award-winning entrepreneur Ray Blakney, sets out to explore the world of education and online business with the help of successful professionals.
If you’re an educator, entrepreneur or someone who wants to improve people’s lives whilst having your own freedom, then this podcast is for you.
In this episode, I get to the heart of how you can sell your products, with sales extraordinaire, Damian Thompson.
Damian is the Founder & Chief Training Officer of Salesability and the Cofounder of LeadFuze and knows a thing or two about overcoming sales fear and aligning that within your business.
He’s a global entrepreneur and has lead sales teams in a dozen countries while also coaching business owners and sales professionals so they can reach their ultimate sales goals, which has resulted in hundreds of million dollars in new sales.
This animated conversation is right on the money for those online educators who want to engage in better salesmanship.
Damian gets to the heart of why the word ‘Sales’ is looked down upon while considering the big mistakes teachers make when they start to do sales.
He also gives advice on how teachers can get over the stigmas and fear of sales so they can grow their own online business.
Also featured in this episode:
- Damian’s new addition – His outlook on what to expect
- How Damian came into the sales world and what he’s learned
- Why the word ‘sales’ gets such a bad rep
- The one main skill all entrepreneurs need
- Why you should buy into sales ‘hacks’
- What is 21st Century selling?
- How you can overcome the fear of sales
- Niching down – how you can be the ultimate problem solver
- Why Damian thinks 27 is the perfect age to live forever