Is your business doing better than ever? It might be time to hire a helping hand and get your to-do list down, so you can focus on earning bigger bucks. If you have never ventured into the arena of online hiring, or have a horror story attached to onboarding staff, rest assured, there are effective ways of finding the right candidate.
Welcome to Anomalous Educator, where each week award-winning entrepreneur Ray Blakney, sets out to explore the world of education and online business with the help of successful professionals.
If you’re an educator, entrepreneur or someone who wants to improve people’s lives whilst having your freedom, then this podcast is for you.
In this episode of The Anomalous Educator, I speak Noel Andrews. Noel is the CEO and owner of Jobrack, an online job board that helps find the best remote talent without breaking the bank.
Noel understands the hiring process and has guided hundreds of business owners through acquiring the right employee for the job.
Noel has ventured from aerospace graduate –aka part-time rocket scientist – to dedicated entrepreneur, connecting companies worldwide with high-quality job seekers from Eastern Europe.
Today, Noel and Ray discuss the turbulent world of online recruitment and the steps you can take in hiring a new online team member.
They look at why eastern Europe may be your best bet for finding staff – particularly when you’re on a tight budget and how Noel became an expert in hiring online staff.
Also in this episode:
- Skiing uphill – riding the winds of mountains
- How Noel went from part-time rocket scientist to corporate HR
- What Noel loves about the hiring process
- The proven case studies and client success stories
- How you can avoid financial turmoil when initially hiring online staff
- Allowing yourself to let go of smaller tasks
- Where to find the best PA’s for a reasonable price
- When you should start investing in full-time staff
- Looking towards Eastern Europe – why they’re the best workers
- The personality traits of some cultures
- How to hire effectively – the process of selection
- Why the onboarding process is crucial
- Who you should and shouldn’t hire