It’s easy to think that those ahead of the game have it all worked out. The truth is they can get scared and lost just the same as everyone else. It’s safe to say, we all need some strategic and emotional support from time to time.
Welcome to Anomalous Educator, where each week award winning entrepreneur Ray Blakney, sets out to explore the world of education and online business with the help of successful professionals.
If you’re an educator, entrepreneur or someone who wants to improve people’s lives whilst having your own freedom, then this podcast is for you.
In this episode, I speak with serial entrepreneur and business coach Willo Sana. Willo is one of those rare entrepreneurs that values emotional support, people and the human experience over the hard numbers.
For almost two decades, Willo has been engaged in a plethora of successful entrepreneurial endeavours.
Her resume is chocked full of start-ups, creative businesses, keynote speeches and eCourses, and currently she stands firm as the highly sought after transformational business coach and consultant.
Since 2008, Willo has helped entrepreneur’s dreams blossom as the Founder of Willo Loves You. She strives to guide business individuals using high-level emotional and strategic support.
Today, she discusses how she transitioned from being a successful entrepreneur in Silicon Valley to a hugely prolific online coach and educator.
Willo breaks down how we should all step into our higher power, the trials of being a woman entrepreneur and why we shouldn’t be afraid to grieve our past selves.
We also talk about:
- Willo’s career background and the artistic thread that binds it
- Why her love of teaching made marketing so easy
- Getting by as a woman in business – have times changed?
- The difference between masculine and feminine emotional support
- Learning lessons from failure and stepping into your truth
- Why you need to shed and mourn old identities
- How creativity and storytelling
- Why entrepreneurs take comfort in structure
- How some business owners are just wasting time