Podcasts are amazing tools for educators. They are a power source when it comes to enlightening others by putting out messages, conveying ideas and raising voices.
Welcome to the Anomalous Educator, where each week award winning entrepreneur Ray Blakney, sets out to explore the world of education and online business with the help of a host of successful online business professionals.
If you’re an educator, entrepreneur or someone who wants to improve people’s lives whilst having your own freedom, then this podcast is for you.
In this episode of the Anomalous Educator, I had the opportunity to speak with Ronsley Vaz.
Ronsley is an author, keynote speaker, entrepreneur and CEO of Amplify, the award winning and world’s first audio marketing agency.
He’s also the enigmatic host of the Bond Appetit podcast and Should I Start a Podcast, and boasts an audience of over three million people in 133 countries.
We Are Podcast – the first podcasting conference in the southern hemisphere — is Ronsley’s live event.
In this conversation, we focus on finding your purpose and voice when it comes to starting a podcast as well as the art of listening and un-suppressing our inner voices.
It’s not all serious business though – we also dive into Ronsley’s love of superheroes and his newfound passion for drawing.
We also discuss:
- The lesson’s superheroes can teach us
- Why podcasts are great educational tools
- Figuring out what your ‘Why’ is
- Ronsley’s method for choosing Amplify’s clients
- How to find your own authentic voice
- What is the key to being a successful podcaster?
- Why your profession is not your biggest value
- Why eye-to-eye conversations are vital
- Why keeping quiet creates amazing conversations
- Do our true callings change over time?
- Ronsley’s answers to Ray’s quick fire questions